Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smoked Beef Brisket Video


My wife and I had a get together at our house last night. My sister, brother-in-law and a buddy and his girlfriend came over for dinner. So, I decided to barbeque a beef brisket.

The brisket I smoked weighed in at a little over 14 pounds. I smoked it at 220 degrees for what turned out to be about 18 hours. I also used my new Stoker System on my smoker, which worked like a charm. I plan on writing up a detailed review of the Stoker very soon.

I filmed the cook and posted it on YouTube.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great BBQ blog Greg. I'm starting to do some of your suggested modifications to my BBQ Galore Bar-B-Chef. Would it be possible for you to do a video on how you load a charcoal basket including what size and type of wood and charcoal? I can't seem to get a really long nor hot burn on mine. Thanks, Hal