Friday, March 26, 2010

Grilled Rib Eye Steak

I grilled up a couple of really nice rib eye steaks for dinner tonight and (of course) filmed it for Youtube. This video really shows how great the cast iron grate I added to my Weber works. Unfortunately, the lighting at the end (when I cut into the steak) kind of washed out the nice pink center. I was still pretty happy with the video. Steaks turned out great too!

I was recently notified by Craycort Company (the maker of the cast iron grate I use on my Weber) that they are going to feature this video on their website. Cool!

2 comments:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Micah-Coffee machine said...

Barbecue is an all-time favorite dish by most people. Parties and family cook-outs had never been better without these tasty barbecues. I guess its the marinade and the manner of cooking that makes a difference.