Monday, March 29, 2010

Grilled Turkey Wings

My wife and I went to the store the other day with chicken (for grilling) on the shopping list. The store was out of fresh birds and I didn't really feel like dealing with a frozen one. Looked over and saw these packages of fresh turkey wings. Never grilled turkey wings (when not attached to the rest of turkey), but it sounded like a good idea.

Finished product was great! I will definitely cook these again. It was easy and a lot of food for not a lot of money.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had turkey wings before and they are really good. My kids love to add a little honey bbq sauce with them. Keep up the great work with your articles and please stop by my health blog sometime. The web address is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/.

Brian Marvel said...

Awesome dude. When are you putting the team together for BBQ competition... Let me know...

BBQ said...

A hickory wood would make your barbe really moist and tasty. Instead of using the typical charcoal, try this one and you'd taste the difference.

Maureen Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Should I boil them first