Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Barbeque Blog is Born!!!

Jeeze!  Ok, I'm new to this blog stuff...  I started to write my first blog and before I knew it, I posted it before it was even complete.

Anyway, I'm writing this blog out of a love for barbeque.  And I mean REAL BARBEQUE, not a rack of ribs slathered with some sauce and thrown on a red-hot grill.  I want a rack of ribs trimmed, rubbed with spices then smoked for a few hours over real wood.  Or a pork shoulder treated with a rub and smoked for twelve hours over apple wood.  That's what I'm talking about!

I'm starting this blog as a place for others to share their love for BBQ.  So, whenever I try something new on the Q I'm posting it here.  Feel free to share tips and recipes here as well.  

Take care!

Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want mango pirate ribs! Ar!

Malisa said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I am a Texas girl who loves to barbeque! I am going to list your blog on my blog list. I would follow your blog, but I don't think you have enabled that feature. Stop by and visit my blog!

Malisa